Inspiring and Educational Talks
Always Dynamic. Always Practical. Always Actionable.
Believing that every group is capable of greatness, Deborah Pruitt delivers practical and profound strategies for converting the untapped capabilities in any group into dramatic results. She inspires and guides leaders and groups in creating a strong culture of collaboration proven to establish more productive and enriching ways of working together.
Clients praise Dr. Pruitt’s distinctive combination of intellect, warmth and vision as well as her knack for translating cutting edge research into practical steps for breakthroughs in accomplishments. Her inspiring, lively, and information-packed presentations create a shift in perspective on group effectiveness and practical strategies for expanding what is possible.
Deborah’s background in anthropology and her experience across a wide array of groups and organizations combine to provide a rich cross-cultural perspective in her consulting and teaching on the alchemy of groups.
View an example of Deborah speaking on the Power of Agreements to transform what your group is capable of achieving.
All talks and workshops are customized to suit your particular needs.
Deborah will also create a custom presentation upon request.
Go to our contact page to book Deborah to speak at your event.
Resources for Meeting Planners
When you engage Deborah Pruitt to speak, present, or train at your conference, seminar, or event, we make it easy to promote!
To put together your flyers, handouts, pamphlets, and ads, we have assembled the most commonly-asked-for resources.
If we can be of further assistance, just email us.
1. View and download Deborah’s OneSheet
2. Photos of Deborah Pruitt
Please contact us for a photo to suit your needs.
3. Presentation Information
For Word documents of the presentation descriptions right-click (PC) or control-click (Mac), download to your computer and copy-paste.
- Presentation Description: The Power of Hidden Agreements: 5 Secrets to Commitment, Accountability and Success
- Presentation Description: Game-Changing Leadership: How to Create a Collaborative Culture, Unlock the Power of Your Group and Achieve Big Impact
- Presentation Description:The Truth About Culture Change: What You Need to Know to Go From Average to Awesome
- The Culture Solution: Six Steps to Rapidly Pull Your Team Together and Guarantee Success
4. Speaker Biography: Deborah Pruitt, Ph.D.